Wednesday, September 10, 2008

过去就让它过去

Just came home; night study and sent Nana to the bus-stop. Ha! Im so good. :D

Tomorrow F&N theory exam. Im not freagging ready, yes, im prepared to flunk it.

My 恩公 turns out to be a super cute and funny guy. Ha! He even wished me good luck for my exam. Im so lucky. Although i dont know how the hell my phone landed up with him. Tsk. Must take good care of my stuff from now on.

I love my blog song. Thanks Pangy! (:

I really hope to become someone that people will want as a friend, or maybe even a good friend. I love my friends. I really do.

I believe my friends love me just as much, it may sound ridiculous, but well, its what i think.. Ha! At least i have friends, real close friends. Friends who are willing to go through thick and thin with me, sharing joys, troubles, gossips. Not some hypocritical friends who pretend to like you, but they dont. Aww.

Maybe letting go is not that hard afterall, determination is all it takes. I've got brainwashed, and im rather happy with it.

So, no more long bean for me from now on. Yes, Ernie. Not even with Sambal. Tsk.

Its time, to let God take over my life once again.
The One who will never forsake me regardless of what happen.
Lord, take me with You.

No comments: